MEET ATTORNEY ANDREW THOMPSON
After graduating from Suffolk University Law School in 2012, Andrew Thompson enlisted with the United States Army. Andrew served for four years as an Explosive Ordnance Disposal technician at Fort Hood Texas. His time in service provided Andrew with a unique perspective on the ins and outs of military life and the challenges faced by soldiers and their families.
In 2016 Andrew was licensed to practice law in Texas and opened his own solo practice. His practice focused primarily on Child Protective Services and Criminal Law. Andrew has been working with the Law Office of Brett H. Pritchard since 2017. Andrew is passionate about fighting for his client’s rights and serving the military community.
- SUNY Brockport B.S. Earth Science (2008)
- Suffolk University, Juris Doctorate (2012)
- Participated in Suffolk University Law School’s No One Leaves program. An outreach and advocacy program for tenants of foreclosed properties.
- Raytheon Legal Department, Tax Division
- Bell County Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association