Danah Woods has a broad range of state and federal civil litigation experience including trial, discovery, and mediation and has practiced throughout the State of Texas.
Danah began her career working in the insurance industry as a claims adjuster and claims manager for a national insurance company. She has a broad range of experience in handling first- and third-party claims and has experience testifying as a corporate representative in both state and national class action litigation.
While working full-time as an insurance claims manager, Danah attended law school. Upon graduation, Danah began her law practice with a focus on first-party insurance defense including claims for insurance bad faith, breach of contract, and cases alleging viiolations of the Deceptive Trade Practices Act and Texas Insurance Code.
Danah attended Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, which is now Texas A&M University School of Law.
- Texas A&M University, College Station, B.A. Political Science (1989)
- Texas Wesleyan School of Law, Juris Doctorate (2005)
- Staff Member, Texas Wesleyan Law Review
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern, Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western, Texas